Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Wine Wednesday

We had a pretty good day of filming today - Frank lost his shit a couple times but overall it was good.

I've applied for a job and feeling some nerves about my qualifications. Then I read my resume and think - oh I should totally be able to do this job. I hope to one day achieve the confidence I see in other people. I'm crossing my fingers i believe this is a place I could really vibe with.

I big change means big nerves. Guess there's not much I can do about that but ask myself is this what I want.

I want to move to Napa.
I want to start a new Career path.
I want to be involved in something that I believe in.
I want Faith
I want Happiness
I want to walk down a peaceful path.

I want joy in my life.
Something no one in my family has experienced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment